We are pleased to be able to offer you university-wide and free Internet access via Wireless LAN (WiFi) on the HSG Campus.
If you have an HSG or Eduroam account, connect your wireless LAN-capable notebook or mobile phone to one of our hotspots.
If you are not a student, a member of our staff or faculty, you can register your mobile phone number free of charge (in cooperation with the provider Monzoon). You will receive a free text message with your password. Your access will consist of your cell phone number and password and is valid for 6 months.
And this is how it works:
1) Connect to the Wi-Fi “unisg-guest”.
2) Start your browser.
3) You will be routed automatically to our welcome page.
4) Press “connect” and register your mobile telephone number.
5) Your will receive an access code via SMS free of charge.
6) Enter your access code on the welcome page. *
7) Press „Enter the Internet” and you will be immediately online.
*Should you not receive a SMS or not have a mobile telephone, you may call the following number from a private Swiss land-line or international mobile telephone: 043 500 3456. You receive a “spoken code” read over the phone (costs for local call within Switzerland occur). This code can be entered under “Code” in (point 7)
For further details, please contact Monzoon’s Infoline at 0800 666 966.